If you own an online store, the one thing you might be struggling with the most is to generate more and more leads. And even if you generate a lot of leads, you might still not be making many sales. The reason could be that you are targeting the wrong or irrelevant audience. You want the traffic to be relevant to your niche. You want only those people on your blog who are interested in your niche and that way only you can be sure that they would be interested in buying your products.
A simple trick
You must understand that people like to buy from an individual with whom they can connect rather than a company. Here are a few things you can do to connect better with your buyers:
- You must create a Facebook profile and a page for your business. Try to get more and more people on the page.
- Make that page about sharing information rather than sales.
- Use your individual profile to reply to people on the page. Let them ask their queries and you help them out.
Benefits of a Facebook page and replying to people with your own profile:
- This page will help you establish a positive reputation among your target audience.
- If people trust you, they will buy from you.
Try to rank higher in Google searches and generate organic traffic for your store. Organic traffic mostly consists of people who are interested in your niche. If you want to rank higher in Google search, try hiring a good SEO company. Do search with your location to find a company or agency that is located nearby you. So if you are living in Thailand, search for seo agency thailand. An agency can help you rank higher with their professional strategies. They keep up with all the latest trends and changes and would develop a strategy according to them to make you rank on first page of Google as quickly as possible.